Ideas, concepts, solutions, news
Email & Email Marketing Stats
Since it’s the Holidays and our thoughts are focused on shopping and spending time with family, we thought it might be nice to share something light. So below are a few interesting email stats that may make you say “whaaa?” out loud.
1. The first email system was developed in 1971.
2. The number of email accounts worldwide is 4.6 billion and is predicted to reach 5.59 billion by 2019.
3. The number of email users worldwide is 2.7 billion.
4. The number of business emails sent/received daily is 212 billion.
5. The average number of emails an office worker receives each day is 131 emails.
6. The number of emails sent every hour is 122,500,453,020.
7. The most common password for email is “123456.”
8. About 53% of emails are opened on a mobile device.
9. Adding video to an email can increase open rates more than 300%.
10. Automated email averages 70.5% higher open rates than traditional email deployments.
11. 92% of online adults use email, with 61% using it on an average day.
12. Employees spend 13 of their working hours each week in their email inbox (on average).
13. 87% of total clicks will occur when readers first open an email.
14. Personalized emails deliver 6x higher transaction rates over non-personalized emails.
15. The iPhone is the most common mobile device subscribers use to open their email for the first time.
Keeping email addresses and phone numbers for Contacts current can be tough, especially when you’re using a CRM. Updating it in Outlook and then again in the CRM is just time consuming and redundant. There’s so little time in the day to get everything done—let a lone get it done accurately.
Making sure your emails are up-to-date by making sure your CRM is up-to-date is easy. Syncing contacts from email to your CRM should be easy and routine. Try Komiko email integration software to make sure your CRM has the latest information. It’s fast, quick and it works. Plus, Komiko isn’t a email CRM plugin so it doesn’t come with the hassles of plugins. Komiko attaches to the email server so it doesn’t break when your email platform is updated. Plus, it works on iOS devices so you get every update every time.
Keep your CRM Contacts up-to-date with Komiko. Get a free, no-risk demo today.